The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Monday, October 8, 2007

Regrettable Notes + 2

I have heard from a few people who are not planning to come on October 20th. Thought I'd share with you. Okay, so Louis's is not a 'regrets" but I just love his sig line. By the way, I deliberately left off the girl's married names here.
AAB

(New -10/16 ) Annette,
I am sorry to be so late in sending this regret, I just returned home from a 2 week
period of setting up a Seniors retirement home in Pawleys Island SC. This is my
line of work. I have so much to catch up on at home that this weekend is out for
me, however I am looking forward to the big reunion next. Hope all goes well, Dolly Fortson Adams


(New - 10/16) Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the Class Reunion... I will be in Chicago on those dates, working with a charitable organization...perhaps all of you should get involved...Best, Mary Lehman

I want to send my regrets as my nephew is getting married in North Carolina on that date. I will certainly miss you all and look forward to next year.
Betty Love
--------------------------
Rae Brown called to say that she will be leaving on the 20th for a fabulous cruise, but that she will miss us all.

--------------
Lydia Wammock: Count me out on the BBQ. I wish I could come, but my college roommate and I are facilitating a workshop on grief at my church on that day.

Have fun and give my best to all!
Lydia
------------------------
(the) BBQs . . . conflict with my annual mountain biking trip to Bryson City, NC - as Tom Petty says "never slow down, never grow old" - my motto!
Herb Clark

-----------------------
OK, (check) will be in the mail and on the way.
Thanks,
--
Louis Linson

From spammers and hackers,
And viruses beastly
And things that go beep in the night,
May The Good Lord protect us.

---

No comments: