The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just a Few Photos

Yesterday, Mary Gahnz Usher and I arrived at the Murphy farm to find quite a few committee members putting out chairs and tables, hanging signs and cleaning dust. We noticed little decision making conferences and bits of conversations as everyone worked to get the scene set.

An area was designated for the classic cars and the popcorn tent.



There was a little concern about the heavy black clouds which gathered over the pasture and a question about whether there would be too much wind for the Coke sign which I created.

I took a few photos, but these were some of my favorites. I'll try for some really great ones today.

No comments: