The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It Was SOME Reunion!

I have notes. I have pictures. We worked so hard on the reunion, we were afraid it would do like some we've heard of. We were afraid it would fall flat. The only real negatives are: 1. So many stayed away, could not come or were just missing -- there was a hole in our joy. 2. It was not long enough for spending time with every one!

I promise to get some info up in the next few days. I have just been catching up with things I left undone while getting the book to the printer. See you soon.

Annette

No comments: