The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Monday, November 5, 2007

A Girl's Day Out at Reynolds Plantation

Since we don't have to take apples to the teacher any more, we can give ourselves a treat. If apples aren't your thing, how about a short jaunt with your classmates?

I thought it was my turn to take responsibility in scheduling the next Girl's Day Out lunch. It is time to go back on the road, so we will visit the Southern Living Idea House at Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro and have lunch nearby. This location is about half-way between Augusta and Atlanta so we'd like to have a good fun bunch.

We will plan to meet at 11:30 to have lunch and tour the house afterward. There is great shopping nearby if you want to come early or stay later. The house tour is $5.00 with proceeds benefiting Habitat for Humanity. I have two restaurant recommendations and am waiting on another, but will be happy to hear of other delicious locations.

I have two dates as possibilities: My first choice is Wednesday, November 14 with Friday, November 16 as a back-up if Wednesday is just awful for everybody.

Let me know if you can come and we'll set up some meeting places for the trip from your neck of the woods.

AAB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy Terry says: I would love to go on the trip. Friday will suit me better because I could leave early enough to meet you at 11:30. I have an obligation on Wednesday morning to give a friend transportation to class, and I couldn't leave early enough for the 3 hour trip that day.

Janice Dixon said...

Annette,

Wednesday the 14th is the only day that I will be able to go to Reynolds Plantation. I have to go out of town Thursday evening for Grandparents' Day on Friday. I won't be back in town till Sunday evening. It sounds like a wonderful trip. Thanks for planning it.

Janice Dixon

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.