The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Getting the Names

Trick or Treating and a family wedding got my blog time this week, but let's see now. I've gotten emails from those who went to Joseph R. Lamar and Martha Lester but who remembered some of these faces. Thanks to everyone who sent a list, I've added names to Lewis's list but I'm still unsure about the identity of 3 people. I guess I need a little more help.

On the front row of girls, I'm not sure which is Boyce and which is Margaret Ann nor do I have a name for the girl on the end in front of Mrs. Asserson. I can't wait to get an answer or two so I can get the rest of the names on the photo.

As best as I remember them,
Starting at back, left to right:

Jack Smith

Frank Farris

Paul Wolfe

Kenny Fletcher

David Thomas

Raymond Skelton

Cobbs Nixon

Fred Elser

Next row:

Billie Taylor

Carol Ann Sandiford

Jane Davenport

Patrica Folk

Martha McDaniel

Henrietta 'Bubba' Johnson

Marie Croft

Ruth Jarrett

Dolly Fortson

Mary Lehmann

Francine Bedingfield

Christine Collier

Mrs. Asserson

Next row:

Lynn Taylor

Minta McDairmid

DeAnne Wiggins

Mildred Jeffcoat

?Margaret Ann DeVaughn

?Boyce Ficklen or Anne Williams

Nelda Harmon

Jesse Lou Byne

?

Front Row:

Jerry Gresham

John Baronosky

Jimmy Snow

David Lee Lowenheim

Lewis Linson


AAB

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judy Terry says:
I'm pretty sure you should switch Boyce and Margaret Ann-I think the one directly in the middle is Margaret Ann-she was one of my neighbors that year I went to WR. You've already gotten the ones I knew. Don't know who is on the end of that row.

Annette Adams Bush said...

I think you are probably right. Since I don't remember either, I wanted to get a couple of opinions. AND I especially wanted to know the last girl on the row.
A

PONDERINGS said...

That's a great old picture. Somewhere around here I have a picture of everyone from our William Robinson seventh grade dance held at the Richmond Hotel. Paul Wolfe

Annette Adams Bush said...

Paul, We're gathering memorabilia for the Reunion. I don't know who will coordinate for Langford, but your photo might be nice for Friday night.