The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Two Words to Live By


This week in my personal blog, I wrote about my discovery of two words to live by as an artist.

Since they popped off the page of a summer "beach read" last weekend, I've thought about them and what they might have to do with life in general. I wondered if I know anyone who already knows those words and who has filled the decades with them. I could name a few. I have decided that perhaps they are what we all need as we approach our fiftieth reunion; that perhaps we are too old to be serious, dull and deadly for the remainder of our days.

So . . . if you can't learn from the grandchildren in your family, I give you "Joyous Naughtiness." Write the words on your bathroom mirror, post them on your computer monitor, leave a note in your pants pocket. Live them!

No comments: