The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Affecting Our Days

As I have added obituaries of classmates to this blog, I've received a number of emails from readers. Some just say thanks for the memories. Most comment that they don't remember much about specific class members at first or have truly lost touch with those they do remember, yet they have a true sense of loss.

I understand their response; sometimes I feel like old classmates are fictional characters in some fictional person's life (Mine. Was that really me?!!) Yet I have snippets of memory which come back -- both the pleasant and the down-right awful -- and I appreciate that these folks and our days together helped to make me who I am today.

I like Dan Miller's comments after reading an obituary.

-

No comments: