The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Jimmy is UGA VI !?!

I got this email from Cheryl Melton . . .
Hi Everyone,
I thought you might be interested in seeing a funny photo of Jimmy that appears in today's Atlanta Journal-Constitution! Go to ajc.com and click on "sports" and then "uga." He hasn't seen it yet; I can't wait to show him the photo and caption. Cheryl
. . . so I followed the link and this is what I found.

Jimmy Melton sits in UGA VI's dog house on Saturday during Countdown to Kickoff. Thousands of fans attended the charity event where they got a chance to get autographs and meet past and present Bulldogs players.

I asked Cheryl for permission to share it here. She wrote back that he would gladly autograph copies at the fall BBQ in Trenton!

Although I didn't recognize other fans in the other photos of the event, you might.
http://www.ajc.com/uga/content/sports/uga/index.html

No comments: