The 50th Reunion

May 1-2, 2009 Okay, all you fence sitters! It's time to get your stuff in the mail. You are going to miss out! DO IT NOW! SCHEDULE BELOW! Bring your cameras, your old photo albums and your best memories! BRING YOUR FRIENDS! -------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Don't Leave Out the Boys


I got this email from Dessey Kuhlke.

Dear Annette:
How about a boy's day out , or a class day out. I miss all of our class mates.
Dessey

Sounds interesting. I think the girls day out started with a few folks saying let's just plan lunch. It has grown as others have joined in.

Hum, I would go to a boy's day out lunch! or a classmates lunch. Wonder if anyone else is interested?

Let me know -- just click on the word 'comment' at the bottom of this message and type in the little box -- everyone can read your reply. You can post as 'anonymous' if you don't have a google account.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love a clasdsmates day out.

Jane Bass Moxley

Anonymous said...

Put me on your list and give me a call sometime, I will help you find some more. Donny Patterson

Annette Bush said...

Don
It's easy to get on the list. Just put your email address in the Blogarithm box in the left sidebar.
A

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annette Adams Bush said...

Tommy, I hope someone will get a group together soon. It's a great way to reconnect. Annette

Annette Adams Bush said...

Since there was an address included, Tommy asked that I remove his comment. It wasn't deleted because it had some kind of bad joke! thanks.
AAB